In Episode 4, we discussed how to maintain and stay happy and healthy in romantic relationships. One way we discussed doing that is by communicating with your partner on any issues or concerns you have in the relationship and having an open conversation throughout to ensure both partners are happy with where they are in the relationship.
Below, we have collated a series of 20 questions you can ask your partner, either during a casual conversation, or make it a game, to strengthen your relationship and learn more about each other.
Questions about Love:
- What is your favourite memory with me?
- What do you look forward to experiencing with me?
- When did you know you loved me?
- What is your ideal night?
- Do you believe in true love or love at first sight?
Questions about Values:
- In what scenario, if any, is it okay to lie?
- What is the most important lesson to teach a child?
- How have your values changed from ten years ago?
- When were you the most disappointed in yourself?
- When were you the proudest of yourself?
Questions about Goals:
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- How have your goals changed from when you were a child/teenager?
- Is there anything you regret?
- What inspires you to better yourself?
- Do you believe in manifesting your goals?
Questions about Life:
- Do you believe in fate?
- What is humanity’s biggest mistake?
- Were we put on this Earth deliberately or accidently?
- Is suffering necessary to human life?
- Do you believe we are social creatures or thrive best on our own?